DC Public Affairs +
Washington DC area jobs and internships in public affairs, communications, public relations, media, web development, lobbying and related fields.
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
- Strategic Communications Manager
- Senior Associate/Associate
4) M+R, a communications/public affairs firm focusing on non-profit clients, has shared this Senior Associate, Communications Advocacy post suited for rock stars with 3-4 years of experience in media relations, preferably with an agency and/or advocacy campaign background DC, New York, Los Angeles or Oakland, CA
Monday, November 20, 2017
Analysts, Managers, Directors, Coordinators & More
- Senior Manager, Federal Government Affairs
- Intern, Special Events
Mystery DC-based employer Social Media Specialist experience with managing the production of internal and external materials such as press releases, brochures, blog posts, web content, newsletters and executive presentations desired search managed the Creative Group
- Senior Account Exec
- multiple Intern (scroll to find) posts available late-Jan. through late-Apr. term
Open Society Foundations Associate Director for Program Development supporting the Human Rights Initiative seeking candidates with significant experience working within organizations to develop and execute human rights strategies, preferably with a working knowledge of national, regional, and international human rights mechanisms DC, New York or London, UK apply by Dec. 15
Sunday, November 19, 2017
Great now we can’t get “Beyond This Horizon” out of our heads.
Friday, November 17, 2017
Your Friday Set
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Have at ‘Em!
- Communications Associate $22-$30/hr
- Project Manager, Live Events $19-$22/hr two positions available
- Plenary Events Planning Assistant $18-$22/hr
6) The Clyde Group describes this fresh Associate post as well-suited for a recent graduate or individual in the early stages of his/her career looking to launch into the DC public affairs communications world; experience with media relations pitching desired.