Simple, effective, and securely encrypted VNC sessions for UltraVNC
Created by Adam D. Walling
- Default configuration uses 2048-bit RSA keys and 256-bit AES keys.
- RSA public-key cryptography supports 512-, 1024-, 2048-, and 3072-bit keys.
- Configurable choice of symmetric ciphers and keys:
- AES: Supports 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys.
- Blowfish: Supports 56-, 128-, 192-, 256-, and 448-bit keys.
- IDEA: Supports 128-bit keys.
- CAST5: Supports 56- and 128-bit keys.
- ARC4: Supports 56-, 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys.
- Classic interface for older UltraVNC versions 18.104.22.168 or below uses 2048-bit RSA keys and 128-bit AES keys.
- All versions are threadsafe, allowing the UltraVNC server to host multiple simultaneous viewers.
The addons also contain the latest plugins
This is the plugin version compiled and signed by uvnc.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation ; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version, with the additional exemption that compiling, linking, and/or using OpenSSL is allowed.
Copyright (C) 1998-2008 The OpenSSL Project. All rights reserved.
Copyright (C) 2005 UltraVnc. All Rights Reserved.
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/ )