ICICI Credit Card Payment: How to Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill Online/ Offline
ICICI Credit Card Payment
Learn how to pay ICICI Credit Card Payment online and offline. ICICI offers a variety of convenient payment options to pay your credit card bills. We have elaborated all the different ways available for ICICI bank credit card payment. The various online options are NEFT, auto-debit, debit card, internet banking and others. Alternatively, customers can also pay manually through ATMs, DDs, by Cash, or cheques. Check all the ways in details and choose the method most suitable to you. The credit card facility is very important for cashless shopping and other quick transactions. billpayment.co.in is guiding users to pay their bills online. A thorough knowledge of all the online payment procedures will help users to save their time. No more standing in long queues to pay your electricity bills, LIC online premiums. and other significant bills.
Paying monthly bills can wearisome in absence of convenient ways. Now you can pay your bills just with a few clicks of your mouse. Hence, our blog offers guidance on paying ICICI credit card payment. You will also find ways to pay credit card bills of HDFC. SBI. and Axis bank. Paying your credit card bills on time is very significant to keep your services seamless. Use these comfy methods for ICICI bank credit card payment. ICICI is the major private sector bank offering banking services, loans, and treasury and investment options.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Payment Online / Offline
Regardless of whether you have an account with ICICI bank or no, you can pay your ICICI bank credit card bills online.
ICICI Credit Card Bill Payment using ICICI Bank Account
Here are some ways to pay your ICICI credit card bills using your account with ICICI bank. If you have an account with the bank, here are the most convenient ways to pay your ICICI credit card payment.
- Pay Via ATM – ICICI account holders can visit any ICICI bank ATM and can pay using a debit card.
- Call to Pay – If you are holding ICICI debit card, you can pay 24 hour ICICI credit card customer care. Just follow the instructions on IVR and make your ICICI credit card bill payment.
- Auto Debit – The most convenient and safe way to pay your ICICI credit card payment. With auto debt, you do not need to remember the due dates. Your ICICI bank credit card payment will be automatically debited from your bank account on a fixed date before it gets due.
- Debit Card – Follow the below steps to make ICICI credit card online payment. This facility is also known as Click to Pay facility.
- Click here using Click to Pay
- At the option given at the bottom of the page, select the card type as ICICI Bank Debit card.
- Enter debit card number and outstanding bill amount.
- Click ‘Pay now’ to reach payment gateway.
- Complete the payment and get the transaction reference number.
You will also get notification by email for the transaction.
ICICI Credit Card Payment Online through Other Bank Accounts
You can also make ICICI credit card payment online through various other banks and portals.
- Click to Pay – The Click to Pay feature at ICICI net banking allows the customer to use other bank accounts for ICICI credit card payment. As it takes 3 working days for processing payment, a customer should pay in advance before the due dates.
Click the above link and select your net banker from the dropdown list of the banks. Enter all the details like card type, ICICI credit card number, and amount. Complete the procedure at the payment interface of your selected bank.
- IMPS – IMPS is yet another way to pay ICICI credit card bill payment. USE the IMPS merchant payment option through using other bank’s mobile app or website. Click the below link to view the list of all the banks for IMPS merchant payment.
Download the mobile app and open it. Login and click on the bank account option. Click on IMPS and select merchant payment. Type your bank account number in the source account field. Enter merchant mobile no. 7506612221 for ICICI bank credit cards. The Mobile money identifier 9229001 and enter the amount to pay. Enter your ICICI credit card number in the ‘payment reference number’ field. Finally, select ‘Go’ to complete the transaction.
- Net banking – Register your ICICI credit card details on your bank’s website and make the ICICI credit card payment through net banking of another bank.
- NEFT – If you have ICICI credit card and do not have account with it, you can pay your credit card bill through NEFT transfer.
- Cash/Cheque Over the Counter Cash Payment and Cheque or DD are other offline modes of paying ICICI credit card payment.
Other interesting bill payment guide
Regardless of the payment option, do remember to pay your credit card bills well before due dates. The above ICICI credit card payment modes will help you to make timely payments. Regular payments are significant to get seamless services. We have posted procedures to pay LIC payment online, MSEB online bill payment and many other bills. Do not hesitate to send your queries with regard to online bill payments.
Let us know if you are having trouble. There are few online portals which allows bill payment through their portal. However, we only recommend to make ICICI credit card payment through the official website or net banking facility only. It is much easier. There is also an option of auto deduct which you can activate in your account to make regular payments automatically.
2 thoughts on ICICI Credit Card Payment: How to Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill Online/ Offline
Chandrakant Patel. says:
My card no 517653353769506.I am in receipt of my bill for above mention card reached to me only yesterday.
Looking to the amount I have new purchased of Rs.3542 and my previous amount of Rs.1390.33 is not my purchased. For which I complain to through ICICI Lansdowen branch within 24 hrs. Ultimately I was advised not to pay that amount. So please cancelled all related amount. This was done by your customer relation dept. Please refer the concern dept. Ok
alok kumar verma says:
For online payment of ICICI creidt card you have to need IFSC Code for further processing. you can find the all ICICI bank branches IFSC Code list here .